You know how when you meet one of those women who is just SO NATURALLY AWESOME, you instantly think of another friend she must meet? Because you want to share her awesome-ness with other awesome women who will appreciate it? That’s basically what happened with our #BeautifullyMessyMommy campaign. I had this mission to celebrate shiny, happy and human women. I wanted to put THOSE WOMEN front and center and share them with our Mommy Soul Tribe. I wanted you to hear from some of the REAL mamas I am lucky enough to know and collaborate with, so you could collect wisdom from a collective of beautiful messy mommies.
These women are the real deal. They are authentic. They are powerful. They are perfectly imperfect and unabashedly kick-ass, and I want you all to meet them, take any nuggets of goodness from their life’s experiences and LOVE ON THEM. Because in this tribe we celebrate ourselves and each other. And it always comes back around.
Each women answered the question, "What's the most important thing you've learned as a beautifully messy mommy?"
What have I learned? That we are all more similar than different. That we are all beautiful and imperfect. That we can feel simultaneously opposing emotions: Resentment and joy. Grief and love. Struggle and resilience.
At the end of the day, we can forgive ourselves for what went less-than-ideally and pat ourselves on the back for all of the LOVE we poured into our tiny humans.
And in this way, we can show our children that self-love, self-forgiveness, and sisterhood are the truth paths to the things we covet, like “balance”, perfectionism, and popularity. Love always wins.
I’d love to hear what you’ve learned as a #BeautifullyMessyMommy! Share your biggest lessons in the comments and on social media. Can’t wait to hear from you mama.
PS: All of these beautifully messy mommies would love to connect with you!
- Louise www.summitandspark.com
- Amber www.brightheartmothercare.com
- Kelly www.myprojectme.com
- Ashley www.ashcebulka.com
- Catherine www.newmamawelcome.com
- Laura www.powerfullfitness.com
- Janie www.shejustglows.com
- Joy www.mommyproofingcoach.com
- Jess www.positivelyoakes.com
- Rachael www.threeboysandamom.org
- Vanessa www.sunflowerstateofmind.com
- Meredith www.perfectionpending.net/
- Melissa www.outnumbered3-1.com
- Abby www.Abbyofftherecord.com
- Danielle www.imperfectmom247.com
- Ashley www.TheModernConnection.com
- Tracy www.mumswithhustle.com
- Brigi www.charlestonmomsblog.com
- Carolyn www.sassymomchapelhill.wordpress.com
- Steffani www.myhappilife.com
- Valerie www.facebook.com/theeffitproject
- Sang www.sangtastik.com
- Katie www.katieswaney.com
- Steph www.citymomsblog.com
- Jess www.jessmsells.com